|First||Limo driver for John|
|Second||Is the comic relief of Die Hard|
|Third||The founder's favorite character in Die Hard|
- Argyle: "So, the plan is, you see her, she falls madly in love with you again, you call me, we have a party...." (goes on and on)
- John: "I hope so."
- Argyle: "Wait, I'll wait for you in the parking garage."
- John: Argyle, you don't have to do that for me, I'm fine."
- Argyle (insists): "Well I'm gonna be in there anyways."
- John : "Ok."
- (Argyle drives into car garage with John's huge teddy bear in the back seat)
- Argyle (says to teddy bear): "I guess it's you and me now, right?"
- (Teddy bear stays silent)
- (Argyle turns on funk music and dances in his car, scene changes)
- Argyle was not shown much, but every once in a while you could see him talking to his girlfriend on the phone and listening to funk music. Here's another scene with Argyle in it:
- (Argyle looks at teddy bear) Argyle: "Shut up."
- (Radio reports that the Nakatomi Plaza has been robbed, some of the building parts are gone, terrorists are fully armed)
- Argyle: "What the hell?" (turns car around, but he has nowhere to go, as the parking garage is closed)
- (Argyle looks at truck and drives towards it)
- (Argyle see Theo)
- Argyle: "What the hell is he doing here?"
- (Argyle crashes limo into truck, and climbs out of the limo and punches Theo, Theo is knocked unconscious)
- (Argyle looks at his fist and smiles)
- And one last one:
- John (after Nakatomi Plaza was saved): "Merry christmas Argyle."
- Argyle: "Merry christmas to you too." (opens limo door for John and Holly)
- Argyle (after closing door): "Man, if that is there idea for Christmas, I gotta be there for New Year's!"
- (Scene shows Holly and John kissing in limo, movie ends)